Supporting FTP and SFTP, the two most popular file transfer protocols on the Internet, Fetch 5.5 boasts a wealth of advanced technology designed to simplify your life. It can synchronize folders using the Mirror command, automate repetitive tasks with AppleScript Recording, and automatically adjust to firewalls and NAT devices, making file transfers more reliable. Fetch 5.5 features automatic support for numerous common file formats, including MacBinary, StuffIt, Zip, Tar and Gzip, saving you time and trouble.
A redesigned interface puts the commands you need most at your fingertips, letting you get, put, view, edit, move, rename and delete files and folders with the click of a mouse button. The Fetch file list works like the OS X Finder you use every day, so you can put it to use immediately. You can now customize how each kind of file is handled, so they are opened in the applications you prefer AND correctly display and preserve filenames in foreign languages.
If you are new to Fetch and would like more detailed information about it, click here.
click image to enlarge
|| 17 MB
|| Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
Fetch 5 makes it easy to:
- Publish a web site at a web hosting provider using FTP or SFTP
- View, edit, rename, move, delete, and set the permissions of website files
- Publish images for eBay auction listings
- Transfer documents to a printing company or service bureau
- Submit advertisements to newspapers and magazines
- Automatically Stuff or Expand files using StuffIt technology
- Connect to servers with Bonjour
- Automate file transfers with AppleScript
Fetch 5.5 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, including Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger". Not running Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later? Fetch 5.3.1 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.2.4 or later. Fetch 5.5 is free to try for 15 days, and a single-user license is $29.00. Upgrades to Fetch 5 are $10.00; customers who purchased Fetch after January 28, 2009 are eligible for a free upgrade.
* In order to take advantage of the 10% discount for Fetch 5 please take note of the following: For Upgrades: You will need to download and install the latest version of Fetch and purchase it from within the application. When prompted for a coupon code during the upgrade process, use "FETCHMU". For New Purchases: use the "Purchase Now" buttons on this page. The discount will automatically be added to your order.